COUNTY OF MONO, DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS
INVITATION FOR BIDS
ONE NEW 2013 FORD F550 4X4 CREW CAB FLAT BED TRUCK WITH GOOSE NECK HITCH
Notice is hereby given that the Mono County Department of Public Works calls for bids to furnish ONE NEW 2013 FORD F550 4X4 CREW CAB FLAT BED TRUCK WITH GOOSE NECK HITCH.
1. The bid specifications contained in the Vehicle Bid Form provide in detail the County’s requirements for the vehicles. Vehicle Bid Forms are available by contacting the Mono County Department of Public Works in writing at P.O. Box 457, Bridgeport, California, 93517, by telephone at 760.932.5447, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or in person at 74 N. School Street in Bridgeport, California. The Vehicle Bid Form may also be viewed and/or obtained on-line by following links on Public Works’ page of Mono County’s website at www.monocounty.ca.gov.
2. Each bid shall be made on the Vehicle Bid Form furnished by the Mono County Department of Public Works.
3. The bid amount shall include the furnishing of all labor, supervision, equipment, supplies, transportation, taxes, fees, and all other items necessary to perform the work and services requested.
4. Bid documents must be received in a sealed, opaque envelope clearly labeled with “SHERIFF F-550 BID” and the name of the Bidder printed on the outside of the envelope. Bids received unsealed or unlabeled will not be considered. Bids submitted by facsimile (fax) transmission or by email will not be considered. Any bids received after the bid submittal deadline specified below shall be returned to the bidder unopened.
5. Bids will be received by the Board Clerk, P.O. Box 715, Bridgeport, California, 93517, or by delivery to the office of the Board Clerk, 74 North School Street, Bridgeport, California. In either event, to be considered, bids must be received by the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors no later than 4:30 pm on THURSDAY, MAY 30, 2013.
6. As soon thereafter as is practicable, all bids received by the Clerk by the bid submission deadline will be taken to the Department of Public Works conference room, located on the second floor of Courthouse Annex 1, 74 North School Street, Bridgeport, and there publicly opened, read aloud, and recorded. All interested parties are invited to attend.
7. The successful bidder will be required to furnish vehicles meeting the Bid Specifications within 120 days of receipt of a purchase order issued by the Mono County Department of Public Works.
Jeff Walters, Interim Director of Fleet Operations
Mono County Department of Public Works